Terms and conditions for online bookings at ATKV resorts
- The booking request merely represents an application for accommodation, and does not constitute an official reservation. The booking is only confirmed once the resort provides a booking confirmation.
- A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation account (including VAT) will be payable, and must be paid on or before the due date to confirm the booking.
- Deposits received will be forfeited in the event of cancellations. In addition, no money will be reimbursed if guests leave the resort earlier than planned (see cancellation policy).
- The payment of deposits must occur on or before the due date stipulated on the resort’s booking request form in order to secure bookings.
- Failure to pay the deposit on or before the due date will lead to the cancellation of the booking without prior notice.
- All outstanding costs must be paid in full before arrival.
- All amendments to bookings must be made in writing.
- Debit cards, Visa and Master credit cards as well as electronic transfers are all accepted payment methods.
- Only bank-guaranteed cheques will be accepted.
- Reservation fees (including 15% VAT) apply.
- Special tariffs will be considered upon request and if possible.
- Arrival and departure times:
||10:00 for units and 12:00 for camping
||10:00 (12:00 off season)
|ATKV Eiland Spa
|ATKV Goudini Spa
||09:00 (12:00 off season)
||10:00 (units) 13:00 (camping)
- Registration occurs upon arrival, when the guest will sign a form that indemnifies the resort against any liability should guests sustain injuries or incur any loss during their stay. Guests will also sign a form by which they undertake to adhere to the rules of the resort.
- No pets allowed, except guide dogs for the blind and visually impaired.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- There will be no minimum-stay requirement for accommodation or camping bookings over the March/April school holiday at any ATKV resort. However, if Easter weekend happens to coincide with this holiday, the long-weekend rule will apply, i.e. that bookings must be for the entire Easter weekend. Bookings at ATKV Eiland Spa for the June/July school holiday are subject to a minimum stay of five days for accommodation and 10 days for camping facilities. Month package bookings at ATKV Eiland Spa for the June/July school holiday are subject to a minimum stay of two months, and shall only be valid for two persons per booking. Visitors received during guests’ stay will be charged the normal tariffs for ATKV members or non-members, as the case may be. Bookings at any ATKV resort for the December/January school holiday are subject to a minimum stay of five days for accommodation and 10 days for camping facilities. Bookings may only be made per main member, and are not transferable. The first deposit, at 10% of the total booking cost, is payable:
- within one month of making a reservation at any ATKV resort in respect of Easter weekend and/or the March/April school holiday;
- within one month of making a reservation at ATKV Eiland Spa in respect of the June/July school holiday; and
- within one month of making a reservation at any ATKV resort in respect of the December/January school holiday, though no later than 31 December.
- Should you have Tjiengelieng available, this will only be taken into account once your booking request has been accepted.
All cancellations must be addressed to the resort in writing.
- For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, 25% of the required deposit will be forfeited.
- For cancellations made between 16 and 29 days prior to arrival, 50% of the required deposit will be forfeited.
- For cancellations made between 0 and 15 days prior to arrival, 100% of the required deposit will be forfeited.
- In the event of cancellations due to death (or another acceptable reason beyond anyone’s control), only a R50 administration fee will be levied when sufficient proof is furnished. Transferring bookings to other ATKV holiday resorts Should accommodation be available and a booking be transferred from one ATKV resort to another, 10% of the required deposit, limited to a minimum of R50, will be forfeited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
- Two or more different promotions may not be used in conjunction for any one reservation.
- Where accommodation is provided as a prize, it excludes transport, meals and beverages.
- Accommodation prizes must be claimed within three months following the date of the draw.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- The ATKV will not become involved in negotiations regarding winners and prizes.
- All competitions and promotions are subject to the resorts’ existing terms and conditions.
- Unless stated differently, all promotions exclude long weekends, school holidays and weekends
- The information and marketing materials presented on this website and/or other information in any other format provided, is protected by copyright law and/or may be legally privileged.
- The ATKV, its personnel, sponsors, contributors and advertisers disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that might arise from the use of, or reliance upon, the services or marketing materials presented on this website or in any other format.
- The ATKV is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained on this website or any other format nor any delay in its receipt.
- In no event shall the ATKV, its personnel, sponsors, contributors and advertisers be held liable for consequential, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expense (including, without limitation, lost profits, opportunity costs, etc.), even if it has been advised of their possible existence, that might arise from the use of, or reliance upon, the services and/or marketing material contained on this website or any other format.
- Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the ATKV, its personnel, sponsors, contributors and advertisers from and against any payment loss, cost or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred by following any advice herein or in any other format presented.